cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Processors

chad27
Adept III

3600 performing low on pc test

Im not sure how good the test site is, but how do I increase the cpu performance? precision boost don't seem to help much. My memory is 16gb corsair 3000mhz rgb pro. See attached photo. Sometimes it performs a little better on multiple test. On bright note the gpu is rocking stable with overclock

0 Likes
7 Replies

Ugh, Userbenchmark shouldn't even exist. When Intel was being thumped by Ryzen, they reconfigured their test to ensure Intel returned to the top. So no, don't trust it. Cinebench R20 is a decent CPU benchmark, and one the reputable review sites use as part of their standard suite of tests so you can compare it against theirs. 3DMark also has their own CPU test you can use to compare against all the submissions online.

chad27
Adept III

Thanks, I notice sometimes is below then as expected on the next run. So random imo.

0 Likes

This alone tells you how useless that site is. Their "best" list is all entry level to mid range hardware. I used to use it as an at-a-glance comparison for the less tech inclined, but it's a joke now. Anyway there's a thread on here, Post Your Cinebench R20 Scores Here‌, you can use to also have some additional points of comparison.

0 Likes
chad27
Adept III

Yeah my cpu gets rather warm on it. I think all overclocks off the table even reg on this stock cooler.

0 Likes
chad27
Adept III

Screenshot (25).png

0 Likes

That's dead on what you should be getting.

chad27
Adept III

Yeah I suppose for stock. Noticed the cpu started clocking down a good bit once it hit the red in temps

0 Likes