cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

Drivers zip for x470 damaged

Hi, I want to update my x470 chipset drivers but the .zip downloaded is damaged, i tried several times and is always the same file, it's just 16.6MB instead of the 50MB the website says. Probably just a bug on the servers or the web. Hope you all fix it soon.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Update: vorganicpotato emailed me back saying he was able to download the CHIPSET from the link I sent him.

Hasn't updated this thread to know if he was successful in installing the CHIPSET drivers or not.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
7 Replies

I downloaded the Windows 10 X470 CHIPSET from AMD Download page: https://www.amd.com/en/support/chipsets/amd-socket-am4/x470 

I uploaded the 50 mbyte file at file sharing site FILE.I.O. I will send you a Private Message with the link to download the chipset. See if you get the entire 50 mbyte ZIP file.

The reason for the PM is that it is a ONE TIME link. The moment you click on the link to download the file, the file will be deleted from the site automatically.

This has worked for some other Users who were having the same issue as you are using AMD Servers.

EDIT: Just sent you a PM with the link. Just click on it to download automatically.

I was able to download the file with Google Chrome fine.

Wonder what is wrong with your setup that it cannot download a file

0 Likes

Idk, i tried with edge, chrome, with different vpns, i can't download it for some weird reason

0 Likes

I sent a new link directly to your private email account.

IF that fails then you have something on your computer blocking access to certain internet sites. I would check your Firewall and Anti-Virus to see if they have certain programs or websites blocked.

Note: VPN's sometimes block access to a website. In which case you can "Whitelist" the website or turn off the VPN service temporarily.

0 Likes

vorganicpotato wrote:

Idk, i tried with edge, chrome, with different vpns, i can't download it for some weird reason

I suspect your windows setup might be very badly compromised, might need to reset windows

0 Likes

Update: vorganicpotato emailed me back saying he was able to download the CHIPSET from the link I sent him.

Hasn't updated this thread to know if he was successful in installing the CHIPSET drivers or not.

0 Likes

Ok, sorry for the waiting. Yeah I was able to update them, thanks to elstaci‌ 

Funnily enough, I tried to see if I'd be able to download them right now while writing this and I now can, a little bit late tho. I guess they fixed the website or something happened because my setup is the same.

Anyway, my problem is solved. Thanks.