Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

iorek
Journeyman III

AMD Radeon 7700, only two monitors at any one time

AMD Radeon 7700 series, Driver Radeon Software Version 20.3.1 in Windows 10

I have three monitors plugged directly into the card. All three used to work perfectly up until I restarted the PC a few weeks ago. All three are connected with HDMI to mini-DP. If I have three of them connected, only two monitors display. If I disconnect one of the active monitors, then the third monitor works. I cannot get more than two at any one time. 

Windows seems to recognize the third monitor to an extent all three monitors are shown in Device Manager. Also, in the Windows Display setting, it shows a third monitor but trying to activate it and this pops up:

"The display settings could not be saved. Please try a different combination of settings". 

And then refuses to accept it.

So far I have

- updated & rolled-back graphics drivers

- dismantled the PC, cleaned it up, and put it back together

- switched out every cable

- hit it

Please help

1 Reply
oceania30
Journeyman III

Please let me know. Also having the same exact problem. I recently purchased VGA to HDMI to the third monitor and it will appear but it will flicker and it also will start flashing off and on.  So..the first plug is MiniDP to DP and the second plug is VGA to HDMI.  It will detect the monitor but it will flicker and flash off and on.  Please any advice. I just purchase this video card 5 months ago from Dell!  I pay over $100 for this graphic card please help fix!! 

0 Likes