cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

naripa
Journeyman III

OVERLAY NOT SHOWING, WARZONE BUG INSTANT REPLAY

Hola queria ayuda sobre este problema, cuando quiero utilizar overlay en WARZONE no me aparece, pero si deja bloqueado mi mouse como si estuviera mostrando CUANDO NO ES ASI, tambien cuando esto pasa, intento usar  instant replay y solo me aparece la pantalla de carga y en el video se escuha y se ve el mouse moviendose y jugando, tambien a peores casos solo se muestra la pantalla en verde y se bugea y empieza a grabar asi siempre hasta reinstalar los drivers, en el league of legends tambien me pasa  y se bloquean los fps a 15 y no se muestra el overlay, ayuda por favor

Hello I wanted help on this problem, when I want to use overlay in WARZONE does not appear me, but if locked my mouse as if it is between it is no longer ASI, also when this happens, instant repetition attempt and only I appear the loading screen and in the video is escuted and you see the mouse moving and playing, also to the worst cases only the screen is green and it is buge a. reinstall the pilots , in the league of legends also happens to me and you get the fps to 15 and you do not show the overlay, help please

Ryzen 1300 3.65 overclocek
Rx 570 stock mhz
8gb ram 2666hmz
Windows 10
(almacenamiento mas que suficiente) (storage more than enough)

0 Likes
0 Replies