Greetings to the distinguished community. Please help solve the problem.
When installing the drivers on the video card, the screen starts blinking, then a black screen appears. The system is working, the signal is coming to the monitor (it does not go into standby mode), the indicator of the hard disk is flashing, but the computer can stand for an hour or more. You have to restart the system in safe mode and uninstall the driver.
- AMD Graphics Card
- Desktop or Laptop System
- Operating System
- Windows 10 pro 64bit, 1909, 18363.592
- Driver version installed
- Display Devices
- Philips 273V 5LSB/1, 1920x1080, 60 Hz, DVI
- Motherboard + Bios Revision
- ASUS x99-a Bios Version 4101
- core i7 5960X 3.0GHZ 3.0 GHz
- Power Supply Unit Make, Model & Wattage
- ToughPower XT Gold, 1475 W, model tp-1475ah3ccg