cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

bmazo
Journeyman III

How do you install driver software onto a Radeon 3000 graphics?

I've been trying to get Minecraft to work on my child's computer, but it won't work. Every time I attempt to open the game, through both the regular minecraft laucher and Badlion client, it says I'm having an issue with my graphics card. So I went to my device manager, and it told me that there weren't any drivers installed on my device, so I tried to update the card and it said that the graphics card was up to date. Then I decided to go on the AMD website and download the window 8 software. And when I tried to apply it, it displayed the same message stating my graphics card was up to date. How do I get minecraft to work? 

I've attached images

Thank you for your help

0 Likes
3 Replies

There hasn't been a driver update for the Radeon 3000 series for years, and there won't be in the future, because they are long since obsolete and do not support the features of Windows 10. You have the latest driver.

sailorx
Adept II

He right that really old computer GPU May 2007; 12 years ago.  You need get a new card.  If it a laptop time get a new one.  

Best Update his computer a modern one depending setup.  You may be able get way with just a new video card.  Depending on your MB, CPU, Ram and OS.

0 Likes

Didn't you ask the same question on this thread?: How do you install drivers on a Radeon 3000 Graphics card? 

0 Likes