cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Processors

brizzevic
Journeyman III

3600x Crashes and BSOD

Hello everyone, i crash to desktop without errors randomly in every game i play, sometimes i have BSODs and i was finding memory errors with Karhu Memtest both in dual and in single channel, xmp on/off. I literally tried everything from a clean reinstallation of windows with drivers, reseating cpu, changing cooler, reseated GPU ecc. So i thought it was my RAM fault (BLS2K8G4D32AESBK) then i ordered a Corsair LPX 3000 mhz (ended up with ver4.32) and i had the same pc issues and memory errors and gave it back. Then with some advices i menage to have no error for 1h30 on various karhu memtests and pass  3dmark stress test by disabling PBO and setting my Crucial at 3200mhz with increased VRAM voltage to 1.38v and CPU soc to 1,080V, but sadly still experience random crashes in games and random BSOD even during some of those tests. Those RAM are not on compatibility list but i have a friend with same crucial sticks/mobo/cpu and he has no problems. Can i solve with some setting? How do i know if its CPU or Mobo's fault? Does any of you had those problems and know some fix?

EDIT: Ended up buying another type of RAM listes in every compatibility list of my hardware HX432C16PB3K2/16, will update once they arrive.

Thanks!

Msi B450 Tomahawk Max (v35 bios)

R5 3600x Ballistix Sport Lt 3200 MHz 2x8gb

Msi Rtx 2070 super gaming X trio

Corsair RX650w

ssd nvme A80 SiliconPower

Toshiba 1gb

0 Likes
0 Replies