AnsweredAssumed Answered

RX 5600 XT sudden problems

Question asked by mpzzo on Mar 15, 2020
Latest reply on Jun 21, 2020 by jtb3

Hello,

I've had my Sapphire Pulse RX 5600 XT for a little over a month and it's been working great until when I woke up on Saturday, my display has no signal, and the Windows startup doesn't make it past the spinning white dots.

I managed to boot into safe mode to clean up the drivers with DDU and then tried reinstalling them, but when the installer tries to install the drivers the signal to the monitor gets lost again!

I've tried using an earlier driver version - thinking it was only the latest March 5th one that was having issues - but still, no signal.

I've also tried a clean Windows 10 install and installing the drivers but still - no signal.

I was convinced this was a drivers issue since I'm able to use the computer without the drivers installed, but the fact that earlier drivers no longer work and neither does a clean install of Windows 10 - makes me think something is wrong with the card.

I'm honestly not sure what to do now. Has anyone experienced this before? Is there any tools out there that could help me diagnose this or what's going wrong during the install? Do I need to RMA the graphics card?

Outcomes