cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

General Discussions

thrall
Adept I

Impossible to stream with amd

Hello, i play pubg game and im streaming this game, but the problem is the LAG, its like im streaming with bad computer.

My specs:

CPU: Ryzen 2700X

Video: 5700XT Challenger D

Motherboard: Asus X470 Rog Strix

RAM: 16GB 3333MHZ

Bios are updated, chipset updated, windows updated. 

The settings on game is all on very low, on stream im trying to stream on low settings also.

But this computer still with much lag when i try to stream.

My computer is bad for do that? Desire to sell all my AMD components and buy new one pc (INTEL).

0 Likes
5 Replies

How is your internet speeds like?

Are your Pings near or far from your Game server?

EDIT: Important, are you using WiFi to connect to the internet while playing games or are you connected directly with a Ethernet cable from your router to the computer?

Sometimes Wifi connections can cause game issues due to the connection.

0 Likes

My problem not is internet... I play with 30ms and 0% packet loss.

The internet is very fine, the problem is when i stream with this computer, i get alot of lags to play, its like im playing with low fps.

0 Likes

Just covering the very basic stuff since you are streaming which is affected by Internet connection.

Maybe someone else might be able to suggest something or is experience in Stream gaming.

I presume you have the latest Windows 10 AMD driver for your RX 5700XT and that Windows is fully updated via Windows Update.

Many Users have been having issues with the RX 5700 drivers. You might want to use Search feature at AMD Forum to see if anyone else is having something similar.

Otherwise, I suggest you open an Online AMD Service Request (Official AMD SUPPORT) in the meantime to see what they suggest: https://www.amd.com/en/support/contact-email-form 

0 Likes

Yes, my windows are updated, videocard updated, chipset updated. I dont know more what i do, i am very disappointed with amd, is best i sell all my amd items and buy intel one, i have one friend which have one weaker computer than me and plays streaming very good. 

If i change my 2700x and still not improve the performance? 

I have X470 motherboard, one great motherboard for ryzen, one of the best CPU coolers (noctua), after i change my old videocard 1060 6gb videocard to this new one 5700XT i not see MUCH difference on this upgrade.

Just very disappointed.

0 Likes

I am a team red fanboy and my box works more or less with a few minor glitches. Long as Halo works I do not get to worried.

0 Likes