cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gaming Discussions

sebascheif
Journeyman III

Using 2 GPU ... Mission Impossible ??? Integrated GPU called AMD Radeon R5 Graphics is 1 Gb and the other integrated GPU is called AMD Radeon (TM) R6 M435DX is 2 Gb

Hello good evening, I have an Asus X555Q laptop with AMD Quad Core A10-9620P processor, up to 3.4 GHz, 1 tera Hard Drive, 8 Gigs of RAM and it has 2 GPUs, integrated GPU called AMD Radeon R5 Graphics is 1 Gb and The other dedicated GPU is called AMD Radeon (TM) R6 M435DX is 2 Gb, but it has never been used I do not know how to enable it and tried all the videos, tutorials and others that I have searched on the Internet but nothing helps me, someone can you help me please, in the amd software options this option is activated to work with multiple GPUs it is called AMD CrossFire, but when I enter the game settings each one gets that Disabled mode and I have never been able to enable it, it is said that it is only enabled with compatible games, but then which games are compatible, because with none of the many that I have it works, postscript: I have Windows 10. and the version of the AMD software that I have is: 2020.0117.1506.27190 which launched 01/17/2020

Already and reinstalled the AMD graphics versions erasing everything completely, but nothing works, really all I want is to be able to use my 2 Gb of R6 graphics, and I would also like to know if someone can help me directly to look at the option of the Bios because I have tried to access to change parameters but I cannot find the option of display or graphics.

If you need any kind of additional information I will be pending, you can send the information separately if you want it to the following E-Mail: sebas-chief@hotmail.com

Thanks in advance.

0 Likes
2 Replies
benman2785
Big Boss

mh
1. download MSI Afterburner
2. download gpu driver from ASUS Website
3. download gpu driver from AMD
4. download and use DDU and clean GPU-Driver in safe-mode
5. install GPU Driver from ASUS
6. reboot
7. install GPU Driver from AMD
8. go into power-plan settings: "maximize performance" at "switchable graphics"
9. reboot
10. open MSI Afterburner and set RiveTuner to show in-game overlay with all necessary gpu infos
11. check what GPU is used when gaming

PC: R7 2700X @PBO + RX 580 4G (1500MHz/2000MHz CL16) + 32G DDR4-3200CL14 + 144hz 1ms FS P + 75hz 1ms FS
Laptop: R5 2500U @30W + RX 560X (1400MHz/1500MHz) + 16G DDR4-2400CL16 + 120Hz 3ms FS
0 Likes
a2134666
Journeyman III

I don't know how to change language, but the part circled may be some words like "vertical" or "refresh". You need to select "always open" in which GPU you want. I resolve my problem by this.

pastedImage_2.png

0 Likes