cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Processors

ismail141516
Journeyman III

Ryzen 3700x high temperature

Hello dear! My processor under auto boost heats up to 83 ° degrees in Aida64 and games. What could be the problem? Cooler Enermax ets-t50 ax silent edition.

0 Likes
2 Replies

The CPU Cooler Enermax should be more than enough to keep your Ryzen (TDP 65 Watts) cool under heavy loads. According to Enermax specs that CPU Cooler is designed for Processors rated 230 Watts TDP.

What are the Ryzen temperatures at idle and while under heavy loads (e.g. while playing a game) but not being artificially stressed by using AIDA64 or some other stress related software.

Edit: 03/13 Needed to delete the troubleshooting steps in this reply in which I mistook your CPU Cooler to be an AIO.  According to Billy72, Your Air CPU Cooler temps seems to be normal for that type of CPU Cooler.

The Maximum Temperature for your Processor is 95C. So as long as it stays below 85C you are in good shape.

0 Likes

I checked and reinstalled the cooler several times. In games, the temperature is not much better. rdr 2 can heat the processor to 80 degrees Celsius, and in idle mode the temperature ranges from 36-40 degrees.

MSI_SnapShot_00.bmp2020.03.13-15.27.png2020.03.13-15.24_1.png

0 Likes