I have just updated my rig to the following:
Memory: Corsair Vengence 3600mhz
MB: Aorus Master X570
PSU: Corsair Platinum 750w 80+ (1000w is on its way)
I was really excited about this rig as i haven't upgraded my PC in about 5 years. After getting it all set up and drivers installed, seemed as though everything was working very well. however the issues seem to start when i open up any game, that isn't overwatch (not sure why its just this game). The issue that im running into is that my screen goes green, then audio sounds like a car not starting, then my computer restart with no error or messages.
Here are all the fixes that i have tried that haven't worked:
- i have tried to uninstall and re-install the drivers
- i have tried to run memtests - memory seem fine
- I have tried to undervolt the GPU - not really sure if it didn't anything cuz issue still happened
- i have tried to run benchmarks on the gpu - those wont even run
- i have tried to turn up all my fans to run them at full the entire time to see if it was a temp issue, however im running at 35 degree idle and low/mid 80 when playing overwatch.
- I have checked on all the event logs in windows and i keep getting this when I restart: "The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first. This error could be caused if the system stopped responding, crashed, or lost power unexpectedly." Event ID:41
I have even tried to go back to my old GPU, GTX 960, there was no issue, aside from the sub-par graphics.
I am running out of ideas on what to try. I know that the 5700XT has been having some issues so was hoping that someone has found the work around for this one.
Any help is appreciated!
UPDATE: Issue came back even after the fix from below in comments, Again i am desperate to find some help on the issue above.
Little update i was able to run some benchmarks and they all looked great but idk what happened i didn't touch anything but it seemed as though the issue is the same from before.
I tried running though all the steps again and this time it didn't fix anything.
Any help is appreciated in fixing this,