Describe your system:
- AMD Graphics Card: ASUS ROG 5700XT (August 2019)
- Desktop or Laptop System: Desktop
- Operating System: Windows 10 64bit
- Driver version installed: 220.127.116.11-200228a-352369C-RadeonSoftwareAdrenalin2020
- Display Devices: Dell U2515H 2560x1440 60hz over DP
- Motherboard + Bios Revision: Steel Legend X570
- CPU/APU: Ryzen 5 3600 (6c)
- Power Supply Unit Make, Model & Wattage: Cooler Master MWE Gold 750W
- RAM: Corsair 16gb (2x8) at 3600mhz
Describe your issue:
- Provide a detailed description of the issue you are experiencing and the steps required to reproduce the issue.
I was running the previous version of Radeon Software (I think it was 19), I was messing in the ReLive settings because enabling Instant Replay caused serious performance issues. I use the capture previous 1 minute of gameplay feature for work. At some point, I discovered a Browser Source. After entering a website, all ReLive Instant Replay video captures (not the screenshots) were overlapped by a small browser window showing that website.
After upgrading to the 20.2.2 version of Radeon Software, I can no longer find this setting to remove the video! I tried resetting settings and profiles using Factory Reset and rebooting the PC but still every replay video shows the overlapping video. The only solution I can think of is installing the older drivers, try to find the setting, undo the Browser Source, test if it no longer appears in all relive video captures, and upgrading to v20 again.
- Details about applications/games affected (including version number)
All games and even desktop captures are affected. I found the Browser Source setting in the v20 for Streaming Scenes but those settings don't help me for the Instant Replay videos.
- Graphical settings used in the application/game (resolution and 3D settings)
- If possible, include a screenshot or video link of the issue
https://i.imgur.com/rflQbGg.jpg This is a screenshot from one of the video captures.