cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

papazil
Newcomer

Im using AMD store MI for the last few weeks and my PC feels slower

I have a 120GB SATA SSD with typical speeds arround 500MB/S reads and writes and a WD 1TB drive merged with AMD Store MI. When I first started using it after a newly formated, newly built system , it was pretty fast. Games where loading faster and the experience was smooth. My drive was only 30% full. Now that its 80% though, cause I've installed several games , it feels like Im only running my computer on an HDD and nothing else. It takes almost a minute for the computer to start up and be responsive on desktop. Its very sluggish. Also games dont open that fast anymore. So its like my SSD isnt present in my PC anymore. Also ive always had that 2GB ram caching enabled. Im also noting that I play lots of different games a week and not the same game all the time.

0 Likes
3 Replies

Sounds like a question for enmotus‌ who is an expert on Store MI since it is based on his paid version from his website.

0 Likes
papazil
Newcomer

As of this moment it got even slower. Without filling the drive , it took 5 minutes for the computer to start up and be responsive. 

0 Likes

For your information only:

This is the software that AMD STOREMI is based on: StoreMI Upgrade .

Hopefully enmotus‌ will have a chance to reply to your problem.

0 Likes