cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

zhujkov810
Adept I

Не поддерживается 144Гц при разрешении ниже FullHD

Мой монитор подключен по DP и показывает 144Гц в FullHD, но например при разрешении 1280 на 1024 монитор выдает только 120Гц. В драйвере AMD я создал свое разрешение 1280 на 960 с частотой 144Гц и этот профиль применился, но в списке поддерживаемых режимов это разрешение отображается с частотой 120Гц. В играх разрешение работает как 4 на 3 как я и хотел, но отображаемая частота 120Гц а мне нужно 144Гц. Как это исправить?

0 Likes
1 Solution
mickeekung
Challenger

Please refer to the Terms & Conditions of the use of this Forum before posting.

This is a user to user English language only Support Forum.

There are many freely available online tools that you can use to translate your posts into English. Please make use of these tools before posting.

Please also provide the essential INFORMATION REQUIRED WHEN POSTING A QUESTION.

View solution in original post

9 Replies

it could be that the game you are playing is not able to handle that fast of refresh rate

some lower resolutions are standardized by VESA and there are limits to the refresh rates

Спасибо за ответ. Дело в том, что даже на рабочем столе в разрешении которое ниже 1920x1080 частота не превышает 120Гц. А игра в которой я применил разрешение 1280x960 является CS:GO. Поэтому с ней проблем быть не может так как она умеет работать в данным разрешением. Возможно мне нужен DP более новой версии? Я использую DP который идет в комплекте вместе с моим монитором. Или это проблема в драйвере AMD?

0 Likes

I guess the simplest answer is to get a more powerful video card that can handle CSGO at 1920x1080

I think the RX590 I own is powerful enough for CSGO

0 Likes

zhujkov810@gmail.com wrote:

I think the RX590 I own is powerful enough for CSGO

Definitely should be playable at 1920x1080 but check to be sure antialiasing is not maxed as it can be too demanding

The fact is that the game starts in 1920x1080 resolution. But I just like the 1280 x 960 resolution. It's easier for me to play this way. All graphics settings are set to a low value. But I also tried running on the maximum values of the graph. In both cases, I didn't get anywhere. Still, I think that some limitation of my monitor prevents me from using 144hz at low resolution. Here is my ED242QR monitor

0 Likes

I suggest using 1920x1080 as the panel will be most responsive that way.

You can use medium graphics fine at 1920x1080 as well.

If the framerate is slow you may need to use DDU and clean up the old drivers. That often can restore gaming performance.

0 Likes
mickeekung
Challenger

Please refer to the Terms & Conditions of the use of this Forum before posting.

This is a user to user English language only Support Forum.

There are many freely available online tools that you can use to translate your posts into English. Please make use of these tools before posting.

Please also provide the essential INFORMATION REQUIRED WHEN POSTING A QUESTION.

Matt_AMD
Community Manager

Please ensure future posts are written in English language only. 

0 Likes