Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

c3ham
Adept I

modern warfare pixelized sight

Hi

I have a Vega 64 GPU and am having an issue with modern warfare the graphics are all pixalized particularly the sight this makes the game unplayable for me, Looking on google this seems to happen only on vega GPU's are AMD working on a fix??

1 Solution
Matt_AMD
Community Manager

Thanks for the post, we have an existing thread on this issue which you can use to track status updates and provide your feedback.

http://community.amd.com/thread/250132

View solution in original post

0 Likes
9 Replies
c3ham
Adept I

Untitled.jpg

0 Likes
c3ham
Adept I

Example of issues above, here is a video on youtube of the same issue 

Pixelated Red Dot & Iron Sight Issue - Call of Duty Modern Warfare - YouTube 

please look into this amd it makes the game unplayable

0 Likes

no one else having this issue?????

0 Likes

0 Likes
bigraims
Journeyman III

There are loads of people with this issue that have had it since November of 2019. Looks like IW has pretty much abandoned the Vega crowd and won't address fixing the issue. They haven't even acknowledged its existence on the trello board. Its funny because before the major update in November, this problem didn't exist.

0 Likes
c3ham
Adept I

New patch issue remains great!

0 Likes
lowkick93
Journeyman III

Three months with this problem and no one seems to properly address the issue, what a shame.

Guess AMD don't give a sh*t about Vega cards owners anymore. 

0 Likes
rbsis
Journeyman III

I made an account here just so I can post I am having the same issue since December 2019, have tried DDU, old drivers, new drivers, reinstalling shaders, reinstalling game, etc. Seems to only affect Vega cards in this matter, 

0 Likes
Matt_AMD
Community Manager

Thanks for the post, we have an existing thread on this issue which you can use to track status updates and provide your feedback.

http://community.amd.com/thread/250132

0 Likes