- Issue Description: [Getting stutters in Dragonball FighterZ] Makes combos feel slow, dashes etc, Not internet because then both players in the match would lag.
- Graphics Card: 5700 XT PowerColor
- Motherboard: MSI X570-A Pro
- CPU: Ryzen 3700X
- RAM: TridentZ Neo DDR4-3600MHZ (F4-3600C16D-16GTZNC)
- SSD: Samsung 960 EVO 500 GB
- PSU: 750 W
- Monitor: VG248QE ASUS 144 HZ Display Port
- Windows 10 Home (Newest Update)
- Adrenalin 20.1.3
Tried a bunch of different things. Still get black screen as the 5700xt was designed to do and various other problems on games but this makes the fighting game near impossible to play.
Any insight would be helpful!