mats_brony

Critical PC shutdown when connecting 3 monitors

Discussion created by mats_brony on Mar 4, 2020
Latest reply on Mar 15, 2020 by elstaci

I have 3 monitors. The best AOC 2281W with HDMI connection, an additional Acer P205H monitor with an adapter from VGA to HDMI, and another one is the LG FLATRON L1952HQ with an adapter from VGA to DVI
I decided to install three monitors. When three monitors are connected at once, while the computer is running, after a minute the system operation is terminated urgently (all monitors are turned off) and only the PC (cooler, video card, backlight) is working. If you connect all the monitors at once, and then turn on the PC, then everything works for 2-3 minutes. I have to turn off the PC by pressing the power button
And it doesn’t matter which last monitor to connect. Although ACER, even though LG happens all the same. Moreover, if you connect any second monitor to the primary (AOC), it works fine. The error occurs only after connecting the third
Although, sometimes it turned out that all 3 monitors worked stably for a while. Whether when I went into setting the display layouts
All monitors are included in the sapphire RX 590 nitro + graphics card
Processor: Ryzen 5 1600
Mother: Gigabyte B450 Aorus M
8 gigs of operatives
Windows 10
Computer Power Supply: strike-x 500W
The assembly is completely new and 3 months have passed (except for the RAM and the PC power supply, they are old), everything is clean without dust

P.s thank google translator

Outcomes