I've purchased Sapphire RX 5600 XT. When I installed the driver, the card stopped working (fan stopped working also), screen flickered, then BSOD, then no signal to the screen. I had to hold power button to restart the computer. Then when the computer restarted, everything was ok in bios, but when windows was loaded, the same things happened. I had to reinstall the window to get rid of the error. When I tried installing the drivers again, the issue persists.
I've tried the following, but nothing fixed the issue:
- Install the card through vertical riser and not through vertical riser
- Install the drivers before and after card bios update
- Reinstall the window and redo it
- Try all three versions of the driver for 5600 XT
- Set PCI Express mode from Auto to GEN 3
Is my card faulty?
My build is:
Motherboard: ROG STRIX ASUS B450-I
CPU: Ryzen 3600
Ram: 16GB @2666