AnsweredAssumed Answered

My question is this on the Ryzen 7 2700 that i have which is on a ROG STRIX B350-F Gaming what is causing it to freeze up for anywhere between 5 secs to 15 secs at a time when using any browser the BIOS is up to date as is the drivers on everrything the C

Question asked by chuckbuck1 on Feb 28, 2020
Latest reply on Mar 9, 2020 by elstaci

My question is this on the Ryzen 7 2700 that i have which is on a ROG STRIX B350-F Gaming what is causing it to freeze up for anywhere between 5 secs to 15 secs at a time when using any browser the BIOS is up to date as is the drivers on everything the CPU, MB, RAM, Graphics card are all right at a year old I have asked this question to AMD Support a couple of TIMES and got no response I have even asked ASUS the same question and all I continually get from them is to send them my only computer at my cost when everything is still under warranty I have also been told that it is something that was built into the CPU causing it when there is a voltage drop any help would by greatly appreciated this is also now happening when play World of Warcraft or any of the other games that i play

Outcomes