Describe your system:
- AMD Graphics Card
- Operating System
- Windows 10 64bit "has latest updates"
- Driver version installed
- Radeon software adrenaline 2020 v20.2.1
- Display Devices
- AOC G24 Freesync Gamer edition 1920x1080 75 hz
- DISPLAY PORT
- Motherboard + Bios Revision
- Power Supply Unit Make, Model & Wattage
Describe your issue:
- When i start my windows and it is loaded after 10-20 sec ...then i wait for all important startup programs i have chosen manually so only improtant do...Like my mouse driver , keyboard, sound etc.. But here is problem....i can see the radeon icon appear in system tray but cant acces any function like record with my binds ...when i then want to open RadeonSoftware.exe nothing happens...tryed to do it with tray icon , start menu icon, win taskbar icon, desktop icon and in the folder to....it have nothing else running and waited 5 hours and nothing happening....I have to CTRL+ALT+DEL then go manually close it "RadeonSoftware.exe" then wait few sec and then open "RadeonSoftware.exe" again and then it appears and i can use it as always before until i close my pc or reboot then same ....
- latest 20.2.21 and i have done clean install
- 1920x1080 75 hz freesync on and all settings tested...
- if u want pictures then say but there nothing to see...RadeonSoftware.exe is running but no window