cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

kavboy
Journeyman III

RX5700 monitor disconnect / black screen / reconnect

I recently build a new PC with an Powercolor Radeon RX 5700 XT Red Devil 8GB GDDR6.

Connected are two Monitors with DisplayPort and I only have problems. They frequently disconnect with black screens and then a reconnect or when only one is running it get´s disconnected with an audible Windows sound and then comes back with centered mouse.

Interesting is, that I can play Tomb Raider on an also connected Sony TV via HDMI in Steam Big Picture mode without any problems.

I already tried to reinstall drivers (Version: 19.50.15.01) with DDU and have only the driver installed without Adrenaline.

I hope someone can help me solve this issue.

My Components are:

Mainboard:

- Asus ROG Strix X570-I Gaming

Ram:

- Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB DDR4-3200 Kit DDR4-3200 CL16

CPU:

- AMD Ryzen 5 3600

Graphic:

- Powercolor Radeon RX 5700 XT Red Devil 8GB GDDR6

PSU:

- Seasonic FOCUS SGX 650W

Monitor:

2x EIZO EV2450-BK 60,94 cm (24") Display via DisplayPort

1x Sony TV via HDMI

0 Likes
1 Solution
kavboy
Journeyman III

After trying different things to solve the problem, I have now found the culprit.

The Sony TV does in standby some disconnections and reconnections of the HDMI signal.

Unplugging the HDMI cable solved the disconnections / black screens of my Monitors connected by DisplayPort

View solution in original post

0 Likes
2 Replies
kavboy
Journeyman III

After trying different things to solve the problem, I have now found the culprit.

The Sony TV does in standby some disconnections and reconnections of the HDMI signal.

Unplugging the HDMI cable solved the disconnections / black screens of my Monitors connected by DisplayPort

0 Likes
fildan
Journeyman III

Helo there, i have the same problem with you, but i only have one monitor connected via hdmi cable, do you have any solution for me?

Thx before

0 Likes