cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

ronnieli2000
Adept I

black screen issues brothering me recently very a half hour in Monster hunter world game, i can not even finish one single task. same problem for Battle field 5 but not issue appears very time. , black screen issues brothering me recently very a half hou

this black screen problem is so annoying. it happens very time in MH world game, i can not finish any single task. 

screen turns black and not responsive, i have to turn off the power to restart the system. 

for battle filed 5, when enters game, it will crash to desktop for every campaign. 

what happens, AMD still Yes, or No!!!!!!!!!!!!

5 Replies

You gave no system specs at all. So that limits the specific advice I can give. However try raising the Power Limit slider to its maximum in Radeon Settings / Wattman. This is a pretty common fix for black screen hangs on many different AMD cards. Reply back with all system specs if that does not help and me or someone can help from there. 

Good Luck!

0 Likes
ronnieli2000
Adept I

here is my PC specs:

CPU: amd 3700x

Mother Board: X570 gigabyte

Momory : 16G (dual 8 G)

SSD hard disk (512 G)+1T hard-disk 

we re-installed 9-Dec driver, so far no black screen. 

not yet try newest driver.

0 Likes

That driver you loaded is supposed to be one of the better ones. This latest driver though says it is supposed to fix a bunch of the current issues so you may want to try it. You can always regress to a driver that worked better. Sorry you are having this issue. Many people are and you seem to be doing about all you really can. You can still report the issues to AMD but I would try the latest driver first.  https://www.amd.com/en/support/contact-email-form

0 Likes

Upon reading a couple other threads they specifically said that the black screen issue is gone for them in BFV. So do try 20.2.2

0 Likes
ronnieli2000
Adept I

Display card: 5700xt OC sapphire.

0 Likes