AnsweredAssumed Answered

The current input timing is not supported by the monitor display.

Question asked by gergetottis on Feb 16, 2020
Latest reply on Feb 18, 2020 by mstfbsrn980

Well i purchase a new GPU the Sapphire RX 5700 Pulse, and i have one MAJOR PROBLEM, i cant see and interact with BIOS, i only get one error Message that says : The current input timing is not supported by the monitor display. Please change your input timing to 1920*1080, 60hz or any other monitor listed timing as per the monitor specifications." 

My previous GPU was RX 470 4GB, and everything was normal, even now when i put that GPU i can see the BIOS, only with the new one the RX 5700 i can't see the BIOS. I am almost one month with that problem, any solution to this???

I am beggining to think that buying the RX 5700 was a bad idea, because before buying the card i was saw people telling that their having problem with black screens, with crashes, with the drivers. But i was thinking that something maybe got wrong or do something wrong with the instalation of the drivers or something else. I really liked the card, even now, i have ZERO problem everything about gmaing is pretty good, i was having no crash, and i weas playing AC ODYSSEY at ULTRA for hours. But this problem is affecting me, because if i want to do something in BIOS i cant! I cant mess with my CPU, with my RAMS, with anything on them! 

Outcomes