I have a problem with my GPU... I bought a new PC recently and at the beginning, my GPU didnt work (OCCT and many software detected detected many errors with it). The shop sent me a new one. It all worked well until today, and i dont see any reason why...
When i play Kingdom Come Deliverance, after about 10 to 15min, i get a crash and the following message "DXGI ERROR DEVICE RESET" which generally goes along with a screen resolution change and then back to normal.
I had it with the previous one and many other errors too...
With this one, i never had any trouble so far.
It's really annoying, i dont understand. It seems to be like this since i installed the Adrenaline 20.1.3...
My PC specs are :
- ASUS TUG B450 PLUS GAMING
- AMD RYZEN 5 3600 with BIOS update.
- 1 radiateur BE QUIET ! PURE ROCK sur le pross
- 1 M2 SSD 480Go CORSAIR FORCE MP510
- 1 SAPPHIRE PULSE RADEON RX 5700 8G
- 2 * 8G de GSKILL DDR4 F4-3000C16D-16GSXKB
- THERMALTAKE SMART RGB PS-SPR 600W
- 2 BE QUIET ! PURE WINGS 2 PWM de 140mm
- 1 SAMSUNG U28E570 28" 4K en display port sur la Radeon
- Thermaltake V200 TG
- windows 10 64bits
please help me, i'm turning crazy... It's been more than one month that i'm having troubles with 5700 XT cards...