When I set a custom max voltage (undervolt) under GPU Tuning (advanced control) and reboot I constantly have to change it back by loading up my saved profile. Fan settings and frequency stay saved but my voltage constantly resets. Sometimes after a reboot it loads properly.
Troubleshooting steps already performed:
- Disabled fast boot in Windows
- DDU in safe mode and reinstalled latest driver
- AMD Cleanup Utility and reinstalled latest driver
- Pressed Apply Changes after changing fan, frequency and voltage tuning controls
- Reset Settings to "Default"
- Reset Settings to "Default" and started a fresh profile
- MSI X570 Gaming Plus
- Ryzen 3600
- Sapphire Pulse 5700