I'm unable to get Ryzen Master to install on my computer. When I try to install the app it does show me that a newer version of this app is already installed.
What I did so far
- tried to install the latest version of Ryzen master from AMD website 126.96.36.1994.
- first I tried MicrosoftProgram_Install_and_Uninstall.meta but it did not find ryzen master
- tried AMD Cleanup Utility it has not helped
- deleted folder HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\ControlSet001\Services\AMDRyzenMasterDriverV1X
and still does not work
- While installing I switched off following apps NZXT CAM and ThermalTake TT RGB Plus
AMD Ryzen 9 3900X, 4300 MHz
Gigabyte X570 Aorus Master
NZXT Kraken X72 Liquid CPU Cooler
G.Skill Trident Z Neo 64 GB (4 x 16 GB) DDR4-3600 Memory
Asus GeForce GTX 1070 8 GB Video Card
OS: Windows 10pro 64 Bit with up to date BIOS for my motherboard
I would appreciate for any advice