Hello Beautiful People!!
I recently bought AMD 3700x, This is my first time using AMD product.So, Please help me with this weird issue.
I bought this processor in October. I didn't had any issue for about 20-25 days and then my pc randomly started rebooting (Once or twice in a day).
PC works perfectly fine while i operate my Designing software (Photoshop,Illustrator,Houdini). The only game i play is Call of duty for about 15-20 minutes and everything is fine, as soon as i open Youtube and start watching some video after about 20min. (Sometimes after an hour), My screen freezes the audio continues for about 5-10 seconds, my keyboard and mouse stops working and bOom Shutdown.. and it reboot automatically and works fine :/
SOME IMPORTANT POINTS TO MENTION
1) All the temp are normals (Near 40 Degree)
2) I have swapped PSU with new Circle 850w (Its new).
3) I haven't done any OC.
4) I have CORSAIR Vengeance LPX 8GB DDR4 3200MHZ ram. So, I turned ON XMP in Motherboard. After this reboot issue, I even turned it OFF but still no effect.
5) I have Latest BIOS, UPDATED GRAPHIC DRIVER and my Windows is fully updated.
6) Every time just before crash. I see red CPU LED in motherboard.
( There are 4 LED in motherboard
Every time CPU LED turns on while system crashes)
MY PC SPEC
PROCESSOR : AMD 3700x
RAM : CORSAIR Vengeance LPX 8GB (2x8GB) DDR4 3200MHZ C16 Desktop RAM
GPU : Zotac GeForce GT 1030 2GB GDDR5 64-bit Graphic card
MB : MSI B450 Tomahawk MAX ATX Gaming Motherboard
PSU : Circle Raw Power 850 Watt APFC ATX Version 2.31 Modular Gaming Power Supply SMPS
NOTE :: I have attached 3 Screenshot of windows log after reboot.
ANY HELP IS GREATLY APPRECIATED