cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

jedipython
Journeyman III

Problems with the AMD RX 5700XT SAPPHIRE Graphics Card

Hello. Sometimes, when you start games, the screen goes blank, the monitor turns off and only restarting the computer helps.

Or a Directx error crashes.

And yet, after leaving hibernation, the whole game in black dots flickers. It is impossible to play. What kind of horror in a $ 500 video card?

0 Likes
1 Solution
Matt_AMD
Community Manager

Please use the existing thread on this issue to provide your feedback and check for status updates. 

https://community.amd.com/thread/243837 

View solution in original post

0 Likes
6 Replies
mlupkes
Adept I

I am experiencing the same exact issues.

0 Likes
bamsmacked88
Journeyman III

Apparently this is an issue plaguing the RX 5000 series cards. What makes matters worse is these black screens have been a persistent issue since the series was launched last summer.... I have same issue with my Asus 5700. According to the 19.12.2 Adrenalin update it says the black screen issue was FIXED... But apparently this isn't the case. I'm trying to determine weather or not my card is defective or if it's bad driver/software issue. I didn't have any issues with my RX 580.

I re-seated my card trying to fix this issue, cleaned my drivers out and installed fresh drivers - hell even reinstalled windows. Still getting black screens randomly.

0 Likes

I have not had any problems on my older 480 and 580 cards either.  Extremely frustrating.  I was considering completely re-imaging my computer too, so that doesn't help?

0 Likes
joaquing
Journeyman III

I have a Powercolor Redragon RX 5700 (non xt) and having same issues.

Discord causes crashing in some games, for example CoD Modern Warfare (but if you close Discord, it runs perfectly).

0 Likes
reactive
Journeyman III

I also get a black screen while playing or watching a video! And yet, my version 1.4 cable stopped displaying the image, and version 1.2 is working properly. I thought that the cable broke, but I inserted it into the R7 360 video card and it works properly. I have a question, What are you doing there? When will they fix it already? We require an explanation from the company AMD!

0 Likes
Matt_AMD
Community Manager

Please use the existing thread on this issue to provide your feedback and check for status updates. 

https://community.amd.com/thread/243837 

0 Likes