Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

gringo1337
Adept I

Problems with the RX5700XT in games

RU

Два дня назад я приобрел себе RX5700XT, на замену RTX 2060. После покупки переустановил Windows, чтобы небыло проблем с драйверами, и установил драйвера Radeon. И всё вроде как хорошо. И решил поиграть в The Witcher 3, и в какой-то момент игры я нажал АЛЬТ+ТАБ чтобы свернуть игру(она была в полноэкранном режиме), и когда я решил открыть игру обратно то в ней на миг появлялись какие-то артефакты(на видео их видно). Так же я заметил какие-то полосы в R6 Siege(V-Synk off, fullscreen). Когда ставлю игру на паузу, то на экране появляются переодически линии в разных местах(так же смотрите в видео).
Это проблемы самой видеокарты или игр? Следует мне идти в магазин менять видеокарту(пока есть таккая возможность)?

Видео: The Witcher 3 and R6 Siege - YouTube 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ENG

Two days ago, I purchased the RX5700XT, to replace the RTX 2060. After the purchase, I reinstalled Windows so that there were no problems with the drivers, and installed the Radeon drivers. And everything seems to be good. And I decided to play The Witcher 3, and at some point in the game I pressed ALT + TAB to minimize the game (it was in full screen mode), and when I decided to open the game back, then some artifacts appeared in it (on video can be seen). I also noticed some bands in the R6 Siege (V-Synk off, fullscreen). When I pause the game, then on the screen lines appear periodically in different places (also see in the video).
Are these problems of the video card or games? Should I go to the store to change the video card (while there is such an opportunity)?

The video: The Witcher 3 and R6 Siege - YouTube 

0 Likes
0 Replies