When trying to save a replay or activate Radeon Software overlay when running Rocket League I get a IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD. As the application is running pressing CTRL+SHIFT+S causes the BSOD.
Other games that work fine when I have tried to activate Radeon Software overlay and or replay hotkey: Red Dead Redemption 2, Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order, Control, and Destiny 2.
Steps taken so far:
- Tested multiple other games without issue.
- Updated to the latest AMD drivers
- Disabled RAM overclocked settings
- Installed latest 5700 Radeon Drivers after running AMD Cleanup Utility
- Tried previous driver versions after using AMD Cleanup Utility and DDU
- Verified Rocket League game files
- Uninstalled and Reinstalled Rocket League
- Reinstalled physx and directx
- Disabled hardware acceleration on Firefox and other applications
- Disabled Game Mode, Game bar, and Window capture
- Cleared CMOS
- Updated Windows and all drivers
- Memtest ran 12+ hours on each stick and both sticks installed. No errors
- DISM and sfc commands found no problems
- Enabled/Disabled fullscreen optimizations
- Ran as administrator
- Ran in Windows 8 compatibility mode
- Uninstalled Steam and Reinstalled Steam
- DirectX Diagnostic Tool reported no problems
- MSI X570 Gaming Plus (7C37vA6 - latest non beta BIOS)
- Ryzen 3600 (no overclock)
- Ballistix Sport LT 16GB (2 x 8GB) 288-Pin DDR4 SDRAM DDR4 3200
- Sapphire Pulse 5700 (no overclock)
- EVGA 210-GQ-750-V1
- LG 27GL83A-B (using included DisplayPort)
- Windows 10 Pro, Version 1909
- AMD Radeon Software Version 19.12.2 - Also tried 20.1.2 without any change
Edit: DMP file says bsod is caused by dxgkrnl.sys
Minidump - https://1drv.ms/u/s!Aj0uiewLiR6hhg0F_wlukLwoGter?e=XofkLz
Edit2: Seems to be Fullscreen Display Mode in Rocket League and Radeon Software not working together. Other games listed above work fine with in Fullscreen though.