Journeyman III

2nd gpu not being utilized on 2nd and 3rd monitor

Windows 10x64

AMD Ryzen 3900x

64Gigs Gskill paired memory

Saphire nitro+ Vega64

AMD Fury X

3x Samsung U28E850 4k res

So recently I have noticed that when I have a program running on monitors 2 and 3 which is being run by my 2nd GPU(fury x), My primary GPU(vega 64) is doing all the work.

Im not sure if this is due to a Windows update(insider builds) or the latest AMD drivers currently on Adrenalin-2020-edition-20.1.2-jan15.

I also noticed the last 2 previous Driver releases I started having this issue. Normally I can be playing a game on my main monitor which is run by my Vega64 and have other games running on my 2nd and or 3rd monitor and the load would then go to my 2nd GPU(fury x). 

now Everything is being sent to my Primary GPU and then some of the load seems to then to go my 2nd GPU.

I tried doing clean installs of the Drivers with no luck. I am curious if anyone else is having this same issue? or similar with new AMD drives and possible windows updates

0 Likes
2 Replies

yank the fury card and sell it on ebay

attack all panels to the newer vega 64 which can handle a few of them

if you need more panels then you will need one of the W7100 cards etc

0 Likes

That would completely defeat the purpose of having a second dedicated video card to run seperate games or programs while I'm using my main GPU for other stuff across my 2 other monitors.

There's nothing wrong with the furyx.

Get Outlook for Android

0 Likes