Hi Support Team,
I have HP Pavilion g6-2312ax notebook. I have been facing a serious issue with the display driver since 4-6 moths.
AMD Model: AMD A10-4600M APU with 2 gb amd Raedon HD 7660G/7670M Dual GPUgraphics
The problem details:
- All of a sudden system keeps restarting with blue screen error saying 'incorrect xxxxx not handled', 'memory exception error' etc .
- To solve this, I formatted the system with original windows 8.1 OS, but whenever going to install AMD display driver same problem happens with blue screen error.
- To resolve this I uninstalled AMD display driver. Now system works perfectly with below restrictions.
* Now, brightness is not controlled as it is directly linked with AMD display driver. So brightness is always 100% which creates health issue on eye.
* Screen can't be projected to other screen.
* Hibernate option doesn't work
* System lags for 720p videos
* System doesn't support hd softwares
Please find attached screenshots and provide me solution from my whole-heart request.
Thanks in advance.