I have been wanting to get a new computer for a while now, I need the power that you could get from a desktop, but I still need portability. I have already upgraded the RAM and HDD. I replaced the 1tb spinning disk, with a V-NAND SSD
(Samsung 850 Evo) I could upgrade the fan and heat sync(Includes Heatpipe), but I don't know of any that will work with my current computer.
Mobile workstation Specs
- Socketed CPU (preferably 2P EPYC)
- Upgradable GPU
- MultyGPU support
- DDR4SODIMM ECC Memory
- 4k IPS nano edge display with full freesync support.
- 4x M.2 SSD
- 1x SATA(latest gen) V-NAND SSD
- 1x WD Ultrastar 14TB Storage drive.
- 7 or more internal fans (Asus Self Cleaning design)
- Vapor Chamber cooling, and lots of heat pipes/heat syncs
- 3d printed case, with metal frame, and detachable carry handle
- Built-in mouse pad
- 6-Cell Li-ion Battery
- Full Per-Key RGB backlit Keyboard
- The touchpad is a Touchscreen that shows hardware stats.
- Full Keyboard
- Docking Station support.
If you think this is possible what would you change, or keep the same
The ECC ram limits my processer options to EPYC and Opteron.