cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

nickzel
Journeyman III

I can't get radeon relive to record the right screen

I can't get it to record my main monitor, and sometimes when it does it shifts over to my second monitor after a while. I really like the instant replay feature but It's worthless if it can't record the right screen

4 Replies
Glimatic
Journeyman III

I found a solution to it, if you haven't yet. You can move the software to the screen you want it to be on, then turn off instant replay, wait a second and then turn it back on. For some reason this shifts it to the proper screen you're wanting it on.

Sure, it's not the best fix, but it seems to be the only option right now. Hopefully in the future they add a way to select which monitor specifically you always want your instant replays to be captured on.

0 Likes

0 Likes

yeah that didn't work for me. Sucks!

0 Likes
AlexxxEP
Journeyman III

Hey buddy !

If I understand well, you're having trouble recording the right screen when using Instant Replay right ? Have you tried the normal recording method in the Record & Stream main tab ?

I found on my setup that Radeon ReLive remembers the last screen I selected for recording - from the Record & Stream tab !

So, if you do not change main screen too often, I suggest you use the Record & Stream tab so to tell Radeon ReLive which screen to buffer. You will have to actually record, then stop recording in order to set Radeon ReLive's memory ; not just selecting the right screen.

Thereafter, your Save Instant Replay hotkey will record the right screen.

Tell me if this worked for you,  Cheers

0 Likes