cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

yalurakos
Journeyman III

Complete confuse at Adrenaline 19.12.3 version

Before the update i could change ther max condtion of the cpu clock speed at anything i wanted.
Now i dont know how to set the max condition of my graphic card... any advice?
GPU - Radeon RX 580 Series
VRAM - 8192 MB - GDDR5 2000 MHz
Graphics Card Manufacturer - Powered by AMD
Graphics Chipset - Radeon RX 580 Series
Device ID - 67DF
Vendor ID - 1002
SubSystem ID - 3418
SubSystem Vendor ID - 1462
Revision ID - E7
Bus Type - PCI Express 3.0
Current Bus Settings - PCI Express 3.0 x16
BIOS Version - 015.050.002.001
BIOS Part Number - xxx-xxx-xxx
BIOS Date - 2019/06/25 04:11
Usable Memory Size - 8192 MB
Memory Type - GDDR5
Memory Clock - 2000 MHz
Core Clock - 1366 MHz
Total Memory Bandwidth - 256 GByte/s
Memory Bit Rate - 8.00 Gbps
2D Driver File Path - /REGISTRY/MACHINE/SYSTEM/CurrentControlSet/Control/Class/{4d36e968-e325-11ce-bfc1-08002be10318}/0001
OpenGL® API Version - 4.6
OpenCL™ API Version - 2.0

0 Likes
1 Reply
khun_doug
Elite

I'm not exactly sure if this will help. First, I understand your confusion. The newest Adrenalin moved things around, and it was confusing at first. With that said, open Adrenalin and go to the Gaming tab. Under there you should see Games with a red bar underneath it, and further down the screen should be a list of installed games. Click on the specific game you are interested in checking/changing. If the game is not listed, you will see a bar of vertical dots on the right edge. Click there and use the Add A Game option.

Once you have clicked the specific game,  you will see the familiar settings and a few new settings. In addition, if you click the Tune Game Performance, you will see the voltage, fan, memory speed, etc. On mine I also have a down arrow that reads Fine Tuning Controls. Open that and you then see areas where you can make fine adjustments to the settings.

Additionally, on the main bar, there is a Performance tab. Click there, and under that click on the Tuning tab. That opens the tuning controls. You can find your way around things from here.

0 Likes