I've got a new rig up and I'm having BSODs and applications crashing constantly. I don't know what's causing these errors and I would appreciate any help. I am using Windows 10 64bit.
* PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA
570x Asus ROG Crosshair VIII Hero
Corsair MP600 1tb
G.Skill Trident 2x16gb 3200mhz (F4-3200C14D-32GTZR)
ASUS Geforce 2080 ti ROG Strix
Corsair PSU HX750
I also have tried with an old 1070 graphics card and another set of ram sticks (F4-3200C16D-16GTZR) and I have the same problems.
What I am doing:
1) Format and install windows using latest media creation tool
2) Install drivers from mobo manufacturer
3) Install drivers from AMD
4) Install latest NVIDIA drivers
5) Windows update
6) Install firefox
7) Firefox tabs crashes constantly
8) Install a game and watch it crash constantly
I have the latest BIOS version and I've made sure the PCIE slot is using GEN3.
I've had these problems for over 2 weeks and I can't figure out whats causing it. I'm out of ideas?