leyvin

Adrenalin 2020 (19.12.3) - YouTube Streaming [Problem]

Discussion created by leyvin on Dec 19, 2019

So within both 19.12.2 and 19.12.3., YouTube Streaming simply DOES NOT work.. either via the connected YouTube Account or Custom Stream.

What happens is when I hit "Go Live"., the Stream Prepares > Starts > Ends all within the span of a 1s … YouTube itself (in the "Stream Health") never indicates that it even receives a connection attempt. 

As a result of this I have to keep Rolling Back to 19.12.1., as at least the Custom Stream was working with the new YouTube Streaming Service... but this does mean that should I want to Stream, then my only options at present at Twitch (which I never use) and Mixed (which it's better to use Xbox DVR for) 

I mean I'm also having some notable issues with Twitch and Mixer, as regardless of settings there is A LOT of Data Corruption that happens frequently with Streams being displayed... and Mixer also seems to be a little hit-and-miss if the Stream is actually being sent. 

Later today I'm going to be taking a closer look in the Admin Panel for Windows Firewall as well as some experiments using the different Display Drivers with both the 2019 and 2020 versions of CNext., as I have a feeling the issues are entirely with CNext 2020 and not the Drivers themselves. 

Outcomes