cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

blackjoker
Journeyman III

Rx570 poor usage in-game causing low fps

hello guys , recently i bought a used RX 570 (not for mining) , now im facing a big trouble and i can't find a solution for it .
the problem is : the gpu doesn't use its full power while gaming
i have the recent drivers installed , i have a windows 10 1909 version (latest one)
when i enter a game , cs:go for example , the fps is good only in the lobby , when i enter a match the fps barely reaches 80 and goes under 40 sometimes .. i tried PUBG lite , and the same results . in the lobby its 160+ fps , gpu usage 100% stable , when i enter a match the usage is unstable it jumps from 40  to 0 then 80 then 25 then 100 ... and i get only  60-70 fps wich is really bad compared to my previous gpu (gtx 1050)
there is no bottleneck for sure cuz the cpu usage is 30-40% ( i have i3 8100 )

i tought that the problem is my PSU cuz i had a 400w psu so i changed it to a 650w , but the same results ..
i tried also a fresh install of windows , i tried removing the current drivers with DDU and installing them back , i tried to roll back the drivers , Updating chipset drivers , switching power plan to High performance , i checked that vsync and freesync are disabled ..
and STILL GETTING THE SAME RESULTS !!!
it's really annoying and im trying to solve this problem for 10days now .. idk what is the problem !

My specs :
- Asus Rx 570 4GB OC
- Mobo : H310m Pro -vdh

- cpu : i3 8100

- ram : 8GB DDR4 2400mhz

-PSU : Thermaltake Lite power 650w

- HDD : 1 TB

0 Likes
2 Replies
blackjoker
Journeyman III

Hello again ,
so after trying all of those solutions above , i have tried one more , wich is BIOS update .

and surprisingly the GPU now works fine , Thank you all

0 Likes
eneatoska
Journeyman III

what the solution please

0 Likes