cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

vladimir1411
Journeyman III

Gigabyte RX 5700 XT. Lags when you play call of duty modern warfare.

Hello. I bought a video card. Tell me how to solve the problem that is shown in the video. If this is not a software problem (driver), then I will return the video card to the store.

https://youtu.be/oNjrN7Eac6s

0 Likes
2 Replies
toacon
Journeyman III

I have the same issue. In nearly every game i got this Frame drops + high ping on 999 and the screen is stucking. After 1-2 seconds i can play normal.  I have try so many things, nothing helps.

My System:

Win 10 Pro 64

Ryzen 5 3600

32 GB Crucial Ram 3200

Mainboard: Gigabyte X 570 Ultra (Newest Chipset Driver)

Graphic Card: Gigabyte RX 5700 XT (Reference Design) (Newest Graphic Card Drivers)

No Overclocking.

0 Likes
c4rn4g3
Journeyman III

i buy a POWER COLOR RED DEVIL 5700 XT, and im having the same problem every 30 mins of play, with my GTX 1070 i never have this, im very frustrated and sad to trust AMD products since i have and intel nvidia that never give me all this types of problems, with the 3600 and b450 board i have a voltage of 1.450 CRAZY, with the 5700 XT the  driver of AMD sucks and i have to turn OFF EVERYTHING that by default they have on, then i play DESTINY 2 and the performance is GARBAGE is WORST than my 1070 and now with COD MW 2019 i have to wait 7 secs to the GPU un freeze is really LAME i want my WARRANTY but in Colombia they only give the same products u buy i cant change for 2070 and i7 

SHAME AMD SHAME.

0 Likes