AnsweredAssumed Answered

Metrics display query for 2020 Adrenalins

Question asked by waltc on Dec 11, 2019
Latest reply on Dec 11, 2019 by waltc

Like the new UI just fine (19.12.2)! --and what is especially nice about these is that all the functionality you'd expect is there, very much unlike the jump from .net-based Catalysts to the Crimsons in the beginning, in which full driver functionality found in the Catalysts was a long time in coming to the Crimsons, IIRC.  Everything is here in the 2020's except for one particular option I can't find:  the selective on-screen metric display.

I only like to display a few different metrics on screen when playing a game, like FPS, Vram usage, GPU clock, for instance, and while the 2020's provide all of the on-screen metrics positioning, color display, and transparency found in the pre-2020 drivers (19.12.1 and earlier), I cannot find where in the UI I can select which metrics I want displayed out of all those it's possible to display.  What happens is that I get all the possible metrics displayed instead of just the ones I want to see.  Is there a way to access the metrics list and pick and choose your displayed metrics as was possible in the older drivers?

(P.S.  I was attempting to add this post to another forum, "Graphics", but for some reason the post was redirected here.  So I have two similar posts in the same forum.  BTW, something is fouled in the forums...earlier today in this forum I couldn't post to other people's posts at all--hitting the reply button did nothing, and yet I was able to publish a new post...!  Go figure, looks like things are fairly jumbled up for some reason.  Just fyi, if you don't already know about it.)

Outcomes