acord

I give up now, bye! – Radeon RX 5700

Discussion created by acord on Dec 11, 2019
Latest reply on Jan 9, 2020 by jl5086

The final straw has now been pulled; I can’t take it anymore with this card

Asus AMD Radeon RX 5700

AMD what the hell is up with your 5700 Card!

So I have now had this computer for 4 months now, the road has been nothing but chaotic, computer randomly freeze, black screen of death, stuttering, god, the list just goes on.

I have mange to learn what I am allowed to do on the computer and what I am not allowed to do And also I have tried their suggestion on the forum I have been given, but no luck. I have carefully followed AMD forum; everyone seems to have their unique little issue with 5700 cards.

So, what pulled the final straw?

The patch, 19.12.2

The whole computer went &%¤!ing insane!

Freese on start up on windows, every game stutter and freezes. Tried to twek in Readon settings, I do a DDU, It did not solved the problem. Do you at AMD even know what you are doing?

I have pulled every wire of hot fix and solution in these 3/4 months, and I don’t even want to think about how many hours I have now spent Trying to get this junk to work! Weekends robbed.

And to put more salt on everything, You AMD, are you even communicating with us!?

Where are you?

I’m disappointed AMD

Great to see that you have push greedy intel from the book shelf with your Ryzen CPU, but youuu have a lot of work to do with you GPU cards. Seriously!

I’m sending this computer back now, and force them to change it to a Nvidia or something ells.

Full specc

Asus AMD Radeon RX 5700 – patch 19.12.1

EX-A320m-Gaming

Ryzen 7 2700x - water cooled

PSU 850

16 gig 2666mHz

I will Never buy a Radeon card again.

Outcomes