- Radeon (TM) Pro Duo 8Gb (Device ID: 7300)
- Desktop system
- Operating System: Windows 10 64bit
- Driver version installed: Adrenalin 19.12.1
- Display Devices: Benq PD3200U, 3840x2160 @60Hz, DP cable
- Motherboard: Gigabyte X99P-SLI-CF, Bios version F23
- CPU: i7-6950X @ 3.00GHz w/Corsair Hydro H100I v2f
- Power Supply Unit: Corsair RM1000I, 1000W
- RAM: 64Gb DDR4 @1066.5MHz
- Trying to record a session of Kerbal Space Program v.1.8 at 3840x2160, activating ReLive recording with crtl+shift+R activates it fine, and upon pressing crtl+shift+R again I get the message of successful recording.
- However, upon checking the recorded video, it looks fine until a few minutes in, and then goes black for the rest of the recording. I tried this twice and the problem started at minute 1.30 the first time, and 3.30 the second time.