Guys, need your expertise on this. I am not having so much budget and not gonna demand ultra settings. I just wanna play smooth of at least high quality on 2019 games. I am offline player like to play games that is not online and streaming. More to adventures like GTA-V and games like that. I enjoy story line and graphics.
- MBD: Gigabyte GA-F2A58M-DS2
- SSD: Samsung EVO 850 256 GB
- RAM: I will change soon to at least 16 GB (Can recommend me that fits that Motherboard)
- CPU: AMD A10-6800K (APU 2013)
- GPU: ATI ASUS EAH6570
- PSU: Powerlogic Magnum Pro 225x >> 225W (Max/Peak Power 450W)
What do I need to change? My current knowledge is not much. Can I just change to GTX 1060? Will it change everything? Or I heard that I will need to change PSU as well due to GTX power supply will required it. What else that will not cost me too much but will change drastically the capability of the PC to keep up with 2019.