AnsweredAssumed Answered

clone display mode not turning off correctly

Question asked by idfc on Nov 23, 2019
Latest reply on Nov 24, 2019 by idfc

i was messing about in radeon settings and i accidentally turned on eyefinity. long story short that thing wouldn't turn off so i messed about and i turned it off but then clone siplay decided it wants to have a turn at being a douchebag. so now i'm stuck in clone display mode and if i try to turn it off my monitor says no signal while if there was no signal my tv's screen (the seccond monitor) would've turned blue. if i dissconect the tv my monitor ( which i use an adapter to plug into my pc cuz it doesn't have a dvi port, so even if i were to unplug my monitor because of the adapter my pc would still see something pluged into the graphics card, and if i were to unplug the adapter i would need to get special equipment because the people who made are just the smartest ***'s in existance and made the screws for the vga plug unaccecable) turns back on like normal. nothing i've tried so far works and i want to get it fixed because its the most annoying thing my pc has done in quite a while. keeping in mind that there were some drivers out of date earlier today and the pc wouldn't stop freezing, and it took me 5 hours to figure out what was wrong. 

Outcomes