I have proprietary GPGPU algorithms that I would like to distribute to my end users.
I am looking for ways to achieve the following
- Single source code for algorithms
- Compatible with Windows and Linux
- Be able to run on AMD, Intel, NVIDIA GPUs
- Prevention of theft of my algorithms
- Minimal loss of performance compared to vendor-specific GPGPU frameworks / languages
I have skimmed through the forum to see if any questions already answer this, but I could not find anything concrete that's very recent. As someone who is invested in supporting AMD GPUs as a first class citizen in my application, what are my possible avenues of achieving the same?
What is AMD's current stance on the supported GPGPU frameworks?