I'm getting clock speeds issue on my RX 5700 XT Pulse.
My GPU settings (undervolt/overclock) (was stable and issueless):
- Core: 2000MHz (actual 1930-1940MHz)
- Core Voltage: 1080mv
- Memory: 910MHz (actual 1820MHz)
- Power limit: 0%
- If I have custom settings set in AMD Wattman I'm reaching 99% usage (which is normal = no vsync) but not getting to factory clocks.
- GPU is reaching clocks between 1600-1640MHz on Core and Memory clocks are sometimes jumping from 875MHz to mentioned 910MHz.
- If I put Power limit to 50% which kinda solves my issue but I was able to run that settings mentioned above without any touch on Power limit.
When it happend:
- Yesterday when I installed new driver 19.11.1. I DDU it and installed 19.10.1 and still it seems I have the same issue.
My possible solutions for it:
- Drivers (Tried 19.11.1. , 19.10.1 and will try 19.10.2)
- PCIe settings in BIOS is set to Auto instead of 3.0
- Shader cache (as I read in similar issue post)
- High performance set in Windows (Power options)
- Let me know what you think the case might be.
Thank you for your help and time.
Ryzen 5 1600 @4GHz (stable, no thermal throtteling)
RX 5700 XT Pulse
16 GB 3000MHz
EVGA 650W Gold Quality
Gigabyte AB350 Gaming rev. 1.0