cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

Fix the Radeon VII

This is absolutely unacceptable.  This has been going on since the 19.9 drivers.  Even with the new 19.11.1 drivers, it's still doing it and now there is a flicker in my monitor.  There is a Nasty Flicker and issue in HDR with Destiny 2 and there are myriads of other issues.  Why is this card not being fixed or addressed?  Class Action Lawsuit against AMD maybe? 

9 Replies
xlox
Forerunner

I have 19.9.3 here , no problems at all ... but i don't use hdr

overclocked to 2180mhz gpu , 1200 ram ..., pretty happy with this monster ...

0 Likes

0 Likes

I use HDR for Destiny 2.  Maybe it's just a Destiny 2 issue.  I'll have to try reinstalling the new drivers and try the Outer worlds and some others and see if there is an issue.  I'll give Far cry 5 a go in HDR.  

diohas
Adept III

i9m waiting fix since 19.4, now im take titan Xp for 35% of price radeon vii. AND ITS JUST WORKS, AND IM STIL WAITING, MB IN 2022 ? 

0 Likes

diohas , you're a troll ...

0 Likes

you are sick?! crazy fanboy ? i take full price for this radeon vii on start, its a lot of money for me, and its NOT WORK NORMAL. 

0 Likes

I paid full price and more for my Radeon VII, I love the card it's just finicky.  You have to adjust things for it to work right.  As for the Driver issue with HDR in Destiny 2, it seems to only be with Destiny 2.  I tried Far Cry 5 and HDR works beautifully.  Hopefully Bungie and AMD get this fixed ASAP.

0 Likes

HDR is broken in Need for Speed Heat as well.  Seems to happen just like in Destiny 2 but when switching to 1440p.  Works fine in 4K.  This needs to be fixed.  I can't play Destiny 2 without HDR 

0 Likes

This is also now confirmed to happen in Battlefield V when using HDR.  

0 Likes