cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Processors

rxvan
Adept I

i need help getting a pc lol

I'm about to start home schooling and there's a problem. i need a pc. however i cant afford(my parents/family) i'm choosing amd simply because of the price performance but even still i cant afford even a Ryzen 3 1200  is there anything i can do? i need it for game design 1080p video editing and playing games. also the usual internet stuffs. please help?

edit:spelling

0 Likes
5 Replies

What is you budget? How much can you spend on a PC?

If you are looking for someone to donate a PC try checking local charity agencies. Or see if some family member or Relative can give you a PC that they aren't using. 

Read this article on how to get a Free PC for families who can't afford one: https://wahadventures.com/get-free-laptop-from-government/ 

From the link above:

Here another one: Eligibility - PCs for People 

thanks i should have added im from uk anything from that area? would be amazing

0 Likes

I did find a few in Great Britain but didn't know if you lived in the USA or not.

Here are some:

https://www.choose.co.uk/guide/free-computer-schemes-on-benefits.html 

Free computers/pc for low income families in the united kingdom/britain | Find Some Money 

This links shows what Charities in Great Britain receives used or donated Computers. So you can contact them and see if any of them whether you will qualify in receiving either a free computer or a inexpensive computer to purchase: Recycled PCs | IT For Charities 

NOTE: I advise you to let your Parents and you decide which charity you want to apply. Also make sure you investigate it by using the internet to determine if they are legitimate or a scam. 

Good Luck. I hope you will be able to and qualify to get a free or very inexpensive PC Computer.

the most i can spend is LITERALLY 200-275ish like what am i supposed to get with that budget? lmao

0 Likes

This is from a link in my previous reply that sells refurbished computers inexpensively to those that qualify: Get Online At Home - Affordable Internet Ready Computers  (this is based in the U.K.)

You can upgrade the PC with better hardware and still stay under your budget.

0 Likes