cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

General Discussions

x58
Adept I

I need some help with my b350 socket AM4 regardless to the Direct Memory Access Control

Since I bought this motherboard Asrock B350 Fatality k4 Gaming , and since I downloaded the amd chipset drivers via Amd official site, I have been notice that something is weird or wrong with the chipset drivers.(Even with the manufacturer Asrock Drivers)

Example  I have like Generic PCI drivers installed, and also,  most important the (Direct Memory Access Control) appears in my Device manager, but it says: (No drivers are installed for this device. ) And this is affecting my performance with my GPU GTX 1060, cause it is sharing resources with others device such USB, SATA, Audio controller, etc,etc.  And since 2017 till today, I'm having this type of Issues I have use plenty of Windows 10 versions, and Still not clue why is it not being installed the drivers for the DMA?

The thing is I wanted to find a way to make the DMA (Direct Memory Acces Control) in order to be able to bypass the root port, and keep my GPU independent as possible, cause the latency is terrible, the performance is terrible, my system is not smooth, as my old Intel H55M-e33 :/

PD: SORRY FOR MY POOR GRAMMAR, I'm from Venezuela.
Thanks in Advance.
Here is some pictures of the device manager + msinfo 32

0 Likes
4 Replies
x58
Adept I

Please help, thumb ups !

0 Likes

Did you install this ASRock CHIPSET for your motherboard from ASRock: ASRock > Fatal1ty AB350 Gaming K4 

In Device Manager under DMA Controller, Try updating the driver by pointing to the ASRock CHIPSET installation file.

0 Likes

Hello Elstaci I tried with no luck
here the 2 attachments or it seems i need to doble post, better to upload to server and past the url here:

The pictures were taked with the software: Light-shot.

Here a picture of upgrading the DMA with the option have a disk, pointing to the folder with the drivers extracted.
https://prnt.sc/pqvhv5 

Second picture showing you the folder with the drivers extracted:
https://prnt.sc/pqvi43 

0 Likes
x58
Adept I

Rip myself gosh if someone needs more details about my issues i can provided, no problem ,i really want to make the DMA work, to bypass this weird situation with the USB+sata+realtek integrated audio, sharing resources with my gpu

0 Likes